UQ Biotechnology is a collaborative, transdisciplinary program drawing on expertise from several university faculties, institutes and local industry.
- Technology and Innovation Management centre
- Advanced Water Managment Centre
- CRC for Environmental Biotechnology
- Institute for Molecular Bioscience
- National Center for Biotechnology Information, N.I.H.
- Cancer News on the Net is an Internet publication dedicated to bringing patients and their families the latest information on cancer diagnosis and treatment. They have links to most of the major cancer resources on the Net. In addition, they feature a growing list of articles on various forms of cancer.
- Download patents from micropat.com
- Download US patents free from the IBM patent server
- free Search US patent and trademark office
- free Search UK patent office
- Garry Lab: This index site is maintained by David Sander at Tulane University Medical School in New Orleans. This comprehensive page Lists Servers for General Virology, Microbiology, AIDS, Emerging Viruses, Electronic Journals, Scientific Societies etc.
- "Virology Downunder" site maintained by Ian Mackay at Sir Albert Sakzewski Virus Research Centre.
- The Lancet on line
- Med Help International has created the largest consumer health information library in the world. The Library contains tens of thousands of entries describing most illnesses & diseases- all available via ONE keyword search
- University of Maryland Biotechnology Institute
- DNA tutorial
- DNA replication-at Eureka Science
- The "Luminex" technology
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Engineering, Architecture and Information Technology
- T.C. Beirne School of Law
offers courses in our post-graduate biotechnology programs
- Faculty of Health Sciences